Blackberry Sync WIth Outlook Calendar
coachtodd3
Enthusiast - Level 3

I do not have a Blackberry corporate email plan. Is possible to sync my outlook calendar from my work laptop to a Blackberry device without the corporate email plan? 

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Sync WIth Outlook Calendar
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

coachtodd3 wrote:

I do not have a Blackberry corporate email plan. Is possible to sync my outlook calendar from my work laptop to a Blackberry device without the corporate email plan? 

Hey, Coach,

You can sync with Outlook 2007, only not wirelessly at this time.  Support for Outlook 2010 is coming out soon, as in the next couple of weeks.  There is a workaround, though.  You can use Google's Calendar and Sync to wirelessly keep track of calendar and contacts.  In the end, you will still have to connect your device to your PC to connect to Outlook.  I am hoping one day soon wireless sync with Outlook will be a part of BIS.  Hope this helps,

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Sync WIth Outlook Calendar
Leslie1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi my name is Leslie hope you are having a Awesome week. You do no have to have a Blackberry corporate email plan to sync your outlook calendar from my work laptop to a Blackberry device. You can use your Blackberry Desk top manager CD. Go to desk top menu wizard with outlook will walk you through process to sync calendar from laptop to blackberry.

0 Likes