Blackberry Theme Builder
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

I was just curious if any of you have tried to create your own themes for your Blackberry with Blackberry Theme Builder?  The sofware to do so is free and can be downloaded at Blackberry's web site under the Developer's tab at the very top.  I have been able to make all kinds of themes from sports (Southern Miss Golden Eagles and the Saints) to Christmas and even a nursing theme.  If you are feeling a little creative and want to personalize your device, it can do more than just change the wallpaper.  You can change the menu keys, colors, fonts, even the icons.  I just wanted to let you know about this little hidden jewel from Blackberry.

Doc

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Theme Builder
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi, all,

I just wanted to share a few screen shots of one of my themes I created with Blackberry Theme Builder.  This is for the 9630 Tour and is called Ice Drops...

Home Screen

Homescreen.png

Applications Screen

Application screen.png

Lock Screen

Lock screen.png

I'm working on a more ideas for themes, including ones with hidden docks at the bottom.  I enjoy creating themes and hope to get better one day.

Doc

0 Likes
Developer
Enthusiast - Level 3

That looks pretty good Doc.  I downloaded it with the intention of using it the same day... well, that was two months ago and I just don't have the time.  Now that I see someone else is using it, I may have to make some time.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Developer wrote:

That looks pretty good Doc.  I downloaded it with the intention of using it the same day... well, that was two months ago and I just don't have the time.  Now that I see someone else is using it, I may have to make some time.

Yeah, I guess it's like any hobby...you just have to make a little time. 

Doc

0 Likes
Geocritter

Hey Doc,

I messed with it some a couple of weeks ago.  Looks pretty powerful, especially after I discovered that a lot of the menu choices are hidden and you kind of have to expand them and scroll down through them.

I think I kind of got overwhelmed with it right off the bat, and decided to mess with it all later.  😛  I realized I was going ot have to go a-hunting for various things, like icon styles, etc.

0 Likes