Blackberry Tour 9630 Video Demo
Nick1234
I just got the Tour (my first Blackberry) and while playing the video demo file, the phone seemed to freeze up for a few seconds.  Not sure what was happening, I (and a friend as well) hit some buttons waiting for the phone to react.  Finally it did but I later discovered that the video file was accidently deleted or possibly moved.  I know it's just a demo video but I would really like to get a copy of it back (I believe the file name was 9630_Video_Demo).  I've talked to Verizon & Blackberry with no luck and also went to my local Verizon location.  There they attempted to transfer the file from a in-store phone to mine however it seemed as if the video did not have/give a 'send' option.  If anyone has any suggestions as to how to possibly retrieve / get another copy of this video file, it would be most appreciated.  Thanks.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Tour 9630 Video Demo
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

I am sure there is a way but its probably not worth the hassle and unless you want to reload your OS for this vid I would say watch this instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDgc_GQxr6c

0 Likes
MrBrownstone

I have had tech support give me 30 mins of suggestions on my issues.  The 9630 Tour freezes up whenever I receive an inbound communication and I am using the camera, video, music player, or internet radio.  Anything audio and it crashes. 

By inbound communication I mean text, email, PIN, or phone call. 

It appears to have some sort of software conflict that can not be resolved as multiple applications are trying to use the same resources.  I did return this phone once in the first 10 days, and will have to return it again as noone from Verizon in-store or tech support has any solutions.

Great features...unstable platform.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

MrBrownstone wrote:

I have had tech support give me 30 mins of suggestions on my issues.  The 9630 Tour freezes up whenever I receive an inbound communication and I am using the camera, video, music player, or internet radio.  Anything audio and it crashes. 

By inbound communication I mean text, email, PIN, or phone call. 

It appears to have some sort of software conflict that can not be resolved as multiple applications are trying to use the same resources.  I did return this phone once in the first 10 days, and will have to return it again as noone from Verizon in-store or tech support has any solutions.

Great features...unstable platform.

Hi,

Yes, that problem is supposed to be addressed in the next update. 

Doc

0 Likes