Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blackberry Tour..........Unclear calls and dropped calls
cancer5555

I have experienced unclear calls............No matter whether I am talking to another mobile user or landlines.  Unclear as in when I talk it is broken up, garbled on the other end..............And then many times the call is dropped. This occurs with VZW to VZW calls as well as other mobile carriers.

I have trouble with my phone's ringer kicking off and my calls going directly to voicemail.  Of course, it takes someone leaving me a voicemail before I know there is a problem.  I can usually update roaming (*228) to resolve this problem.  Btw, on several occasions when I called *228 I connected with "US Cellular" (it says "Welcome to US Cellular"........)?  After numerous tries I will get "VZW" (which says "Welcome to Verizon Wireless"..........). 

I am fairly sure I have the latest update............Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Tour..........Unclear calls and dropped calls
cancer6955

Firstlady09.................you sent me email response I could not get logged back into to here.  Set up new account it works.......could forward response again.

Thanks

0 Likes