Blackberry Tour and MAC
Ale4489

I have been wanting to get a bb and I finally got one yayay!

Anyways I am a mac user and noticed my bb disc is not compatible with my mac (seriously stupid)

anyways is it necessary to use the disc in the first place? Second, if so what can I download that will

be like the disc. Third, what is the disc even for? Hope someone can help. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Tour and MAC
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
The disc that came with your phone is for Blackberry Desktop Manager. Is it neccessary? No. But it's extremely helpful. It can backup/restore your personal information, load applications, music, video etc. There is a BDM for Mac being released tomorrow from Blackberry. Check www.blackberry.com for the update and to download the program.
0 Likes
SureTypeBandit
Enthusiast - Level 3

nmchileman wrote:
The disc that came with your phone is for Blackberry Desktop Manager. Is it neccessary? No. But it's extremely helpful. It can backup/restore your personal information, load applications, music, video etc. There is a BDM for Mac being released tomorrow from Blackberry. Check www.blackberry.com for the update and to download the program.

sweet...cant wait for that.

0 Likes
Ale4489

thanks so much, I went to the website but theres so many options. Is there anyway you can send me the direct link? sorry, im not the best at computers.....

0 Likes