Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Blackberry Tour and wireless synch for Outlook Webmail?
cjordan7

I am currently a Palm Centro user trying to switch to the Blackberry Tour.  With the Centro, I can use the Versa Mail application to wirelessly synch email, contacts, and calendar from an Outlook Webmail account.  With the Blackberry, I am only able to get a 'push' for email (and would have to use the usb cable to synch contacts and calendar).  Does anyone know of any apps I could use on the Blackberry that would give equal functionality?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Tour and wireless synch for Outlook Webmail?
StreetDocRN
Super User
Super User

Hi,

At this time, BIS users can not wirelessly syncronize calendar and contact information.  However, there is always a work around.  If you open a free GMail account, you can use Google Sync to syncronize calendar and contacts with your device. 

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Tour and wireless synch for Outlook Webmail?
StreetDocRN
Super User
Super User

Hi,

Check out the new look and features for My Verizon.  It might be the answer some Blackberry users have been waiting for...go to http://community.vzw.com/t5/Wireless-New-Product-Services/Coming-Soon-The-NEW-My-Verizon/ba-p/169488 for more info.

Doc

0 Likes