Blackberry Tour cant get text pictures
Evidently

Phone works great. Last two blackberry's cant get text pics. When phone is reset in store and with verizon i get pics for about 10 minutes then they stop. Essentially once i get out of the store its stops.  I am on an enterprise server but after speaking with them they have no way to block or stop pics. Other Tours on the enterprise get pics. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks  JT

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Tour cant get text pictures
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

The first thing I would check is whether or not you have a good data signal or not.  If you device reads 1XEV across the top on the right, then you do.  If it says 1xev (in lower case letters) then you do not.  Next, you may want to update your PRL by dialing *228 and selecting option 2.  Allow for at least 1 minute for the update to complete.  Another thing to keep in mind is the size of the picture.  If the picture file is bigger than 3mb, then it will not send.  Consider sending a picture in small detail of 640 x  480.  After doing all this, send yourself a test message.  Take a picture of something at the small resolution and then send the picture via MMS to your cell phone number.  If you recieve it, then all is well.  Hope this helps,

Doc

0 Likes