Blackberry Tour my ringtones won't work
maryelise8863

I downloaded a free ringtone from zedge.net. It worked great, so I downloaded a few more yesterday and today, and started setting specific ringtones to callers. Suddenly none of my ringtones will work! When I click "Try It", I get some sort of invalid message. I can't delete my ringtones either. Also, now I sometimes have issues playing YouTube videos. Lastly, since this happened, I can't view any of my pictures, though one I'm using as wallpaper is showing up and the one for my husband shows when he's calling. What's happening?! Need help, please!

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Tour my ringtones won't work
maryelise8863

OK, got all the free ringtones deleted except one. Also, I can now see my pictures, and save new ones as well. How? Shut off the phone, take the memory card out, put it back in. (Simply turning the phone on and off didn't work.)

However, the phone still won't ring. I'll keep trying whatever unless someone knows the secret fix.

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Tour my ringtones won't work
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Sorry you had problems.  I am glad you figured out about the reboot on your phone.  I think the problem you have right now is that your original ringtone settings were messed up.  You will need to manually reset them.  Go to Profiles>Set Ring Tones/alerts.  Then click on Phone and make sure it is set like you want.  You might also check the settings for messages, instant messages,etc to make sure those didn't change.  Let me know how this turns out for you.

Doc

0 Likes