Blackberry Tour or HTC Imagio
chreese2

currently i have the htc imagio, but i am thinking about switching to the blackberry tour. this is my first time with a smartphone. does anyone have insight on which one to choose? i cant find any apps for the imagio and i know that backberry has their website with all of their apps on it. your help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Tour or HTC Imagio
rookietrader
Enthusiast - Level 3

chreese2 wrote:

currently i have the htc imagio, but i am thinking about switching to the blackberry tour. this is my first time with a smartphone. does anyone have insight on which one to choose? i cant find any apps for the imagio and i know that backberry has their website with all of their apps on it. your help would be appreciated.

you would use the windows mobile apps for your htc device....go to microsoft website...i like the windows mobile software on the htc but i'm a blackberry fan...even though blackberry software is not as cool its much more reliable imo...but after dealing with windows vista i dont want a vista look a like on my cell...and i'm scared to download windows 7.

0 Likes
djswt

Hated the Imagio.  I thought it was the phone for me with everything on it.  I brought it back 3 days after I bought it.  kept crashing when opening large acrobat or excel files and when going to web pages with a lot of flash or heavy graphics.  It did not support full flash like I thought.  Also, using V-cast music/Rhapsody was a nightmare.  The processor is only a 500 and I don't think it was potent enough.  Video's loaded on SD card looked like they were connected to a dialup modem with studdering every 5 seconds.  I had an old HP Ipaq that was 5 years old and it had a 633 processor and ran WM 5 and played videos perfectly.  I was very disappointed. 

0 Likes
lalalamesss
Contributor - Level 1

TOUR! Even though the Imagio is sleek. I don't like the small send/end buttons on the Imagio. But it does come with a built-in stand/stylis... BB is way easier to operate.

0 Likes