Blackberry Tour problem with VZW applications
Wolfmagick

I am currently having an issue with any VZW applications when I try to download them on my new blackberry phone.  After I click to download the application and agree to the terms of service I get a screen filled with just code.   This happens with all verizion applications.  I have downloaded other applications and it works fine.  I was on the phone last night with tech support for over two hours.  They had me do a hard restart.  Also they had me completely wipe the phone and start over.  They had to put in a ticket which I guess takes 5-7 working days for a possible solution.   

Anyone else having this type of problem?  Any solutions?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Tour problem with VZW applications
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Wolfmagick wrote:

I am currently having an issue with any VZW applications when I try to download them on my new blackberry phone.  After I click to download the application and agree to the terms of service I get a screen filled with just code.   This happens with all verizion applications.  I have downloaded other applications and it works fine.  I was on the phone last night with tech support for over two hours.  They had me do a hard restart.  Also they had me completely wipe the phone and start over.  They had to put in a ticket which I guess takes 5-7 working days for a possible solution.   

Anyone else having this type of problem?  Any solutions?

Thanks!

Hi,

You pulled the battery out for about 10 seconds and replaced it to reboot the device.  Try to resend your service books and see if that helps.  If you don't know how, go to Email Settings>press the Menu Key>Service Books>press Send Service Books.  Then try to download whatever you were trying.  If that does not work, you may have to get a replacement phone.

Doc

0 Likes