Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Blackberry Worldphone loaner. Won't send or receive mail
sailaway00

My BlackBerry Tour swam...so I had to claim it on insurance. While waiting for replacement, Verizon store gave me a BlackBerry Worldphone loaner. I've tried validating all email addresses (all validate), then "registering" the phone (options/advanced/host//register), and all looks fine, but my phone will neither send nor receive email. Is there some part of the registration I'm missing? Am I supposed to change the phone serial number somewhere? I need the email accounts for work mail. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Worldphone loaner. Won't send or receive mail
MorganB

Try the steps below to set up your email addresses:

1.Using a computer, launch a web browser then navigate to the BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) website.

http://www.blackberry.com/go/vzw.

2.Click Create New Account.

3.Review the End User Agreement, select (check) I have read and understand the Legal Terms and Conditionsthen click Nextif desired to continue with account setup.

4.Enter the appropriate informationinto the following fieldsthen click Continue:

To locate the PIN and ESN / MEID, refer to Locating the PIN / ESN (MEID).

• Device PIN
  • Device ESN / MEID 
5.Enter the desired informationinto the following fieldsthen click Next:
  • User name
  • Choose password
  • Confirm password 
Hope this helps!

0 Likes