Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Blackberry Z10 and Voicemail
Chemist1

How do you get the Z10 to automatically enter in your voicemail password?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Z10 and Voicemail
HoosierPop
Novice

According to the Verizon FAQ page your should be able to put in *86 (2 pauses) password and stop the request for a password.  You change that in your contacts list under voicemail.

0 Likes
HoosierPop
Novice

Well that didn't work so I called the support line and they couldn't figure it out either.  So I guess we're on our own to try and break the code and make the request for password go away.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

*86 (comma, P, or whatever works to make a "pause") 1234 (your VM passcode) and finally, #

Keep in mind, *86 only works if you are in your home area, not in extended network or roaming.  In those cases you need to dial your full 10-digit number, then interupt your greeting with *, THEN put in your password at the prompt.  I don't think you can put that many characters in the field.

0 Likes
HoosierPop
Novice

Sorry, that doesn't work for me either.  I've tried all sorts of combinations and nothing works.  I can live with it and I'm not gonna spend a lot of time dealing with it.  Would have been nice though.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

HoosierPop,
I know your time is valuable and I understand your desire for the pause voicemail feature. Blackberry is aware and are working on fix. I don't have a specific date for restoration however, you can view any alerts here http://bit.ly/n5snpq Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jinxs1591

Just a question...When you go into voicemail App do you see your number or is it greyed out with no number in the box

0 Likes