Blackberry and facebook
mamma701

My phone will not let me open facebook status comments or friend requests on it anymore but it will let me open tagged photos.  When I select a comment to open the pop up menu where you choose "open" comes up and when I select open it just goes back to the screen without opening the comment.

It has been acting REALLY weird lately...any suggestions?

I deleted the facebook app last night and re-downloaded it thinking it would help but it didn't :smileysad:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry and facebook
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Hey! This has been happening to me too! I tried deleting it and reinstalling it but that didn't help. Battery pulls don't help either. It's totally random. I can open some comments but I can't open others, can't find a pattern to it. I've just been using the mobile website in the meantime; m.facebook.com

The Facebook app has had many bugs since it launched, so maybe this is a new one that's popping up. Hope we get to see an update soon.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi all,

I don't believe its the fault of our Blackberry devices.  It's a Facebook problem.  For the past week or so, they have been having server problems.  They are aware of it and hopefully it will be fixed.  Even the desktop website for Facebook is very sluggish.  Give it some time and hopefully they will fix it.

Doc

0 Likes
berryhead

I have had sooo many issues with the browser. The only m.whatever website I can access is m.youtube.com. I have tried several and it keeps saying, (gateway timed out)????

Any suggestions?

0 Likes