Blackberry data charge
Leah96

I have heard from some people that a blackberry charges $29.99 for unlimited data plan, but $15 for 150MB per month.

Yet when I went to the verizon store a few days ago, I was told that Blackberrys only have the $29.99 monthly plan.

I am thinking of getting a blackberry, so would it be possible to get the $15 for 150 MB plan? If so, how?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blackberry data charge
rcschnoor
Legend

Ask to speak with a manager, then, because BB's are eligible for the $15/150MB plan. I have a BB on my Family Share plan which is on the $15/150MB plan.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Ask to speak with a manager, then, because BB's are eligible for the $15/150MB plan. I have a BB on my Family Share plan which is on the $15/150MB plan.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3
And while you're there, suggest some updated employee training.
0 Likes
budone
Legend

I always like to know if this is a corporate store or an affliate or a mom and pop cell store.

It is sad but with the quotas the reps need to meet, some will offer just enough info to get the sale. 

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I suspected the same thing ... deceit by way of omission.

I noticed some reps will say anything. Last month, a salesperson told a customer standing next to me at the counter that people will think he's a doctor when he pulls out his new Droid X. :smileytongue:

0 Likes