Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Blackberry data plan?
devl62

Is there another fee you have to pay besides the data plan I'm already paying? I have a smartphone that I pay about 30 a month for, but my son says ther's also an email p[lan you have to buy..

Any help would be appreciated

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry data plan?
bstorm2b

The email is included with the plan. No extra fees besides taxes and surcharges

0 Likes
devl62

Thanks

0 Likes
MorganB

Email & Web for BlackBerry    $29.99/a month

0 Likes
simonsong

MorganB, does the $29.99 data plan apply for the whole family or for each line separately.  Also with the $29.99 data plan for the blackberry, how much data am I allowed to use.

I.E., Let's say two people in my family would like a blackberry, would the data plan cover both blackberry users or will I need to pay $29.99 for each blackberry?

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Community Leader
Community Leader

simonsong wrote:

MorganB, does the $29.99 data plan apply for the whole family or for each line separately.  Also with the $29.99 data plan for the blackberry, how much data am I allowed to use.

I.E., Let's say two people in my family would like a blackberry, would the data plan cover both blackberry users or will I need to pay $29.99 for each blackberry?

Hi,

Each smartphone must have it's own seperate data plan.  Data plans are unique to each device and are not shared.

Doc

0 Likes