Blackberry email address accidently deleted.
rmikulec

In deleting another email account, I accidently deleted my bb mail account. I tried to recreate email address, but get message saying, account already in use. I did a data and application restore and the email account is back on handheld, but not working. Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry email address accidently deleted.
cgbb
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try resending service books:

To do this:

Select Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Blackberry Menu>Register Now

I think this will take care of the problem.

0 Likes
rmikulec

I can get to the Host Routing, but that just leads me to the Verizon Tables. No Blackberry Menu or Register. When I go to Service books, it just gives me a bunch of items. It doesn't give me the option of resenting.

0 Likes
cgbb
Enthusiast - Level 3

When you get to Host Routing Tables and you see the Vz  tables, Press the BB Menu Button (the one with the dots) You will then have different options. Select Register Now.

I don't have a Tour (BB 8330) but it should still be the same. Let me know

0 Likes
cgbb
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can also resend your service books/edit your email accounts by going to this site and logging on:

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en

0 Likes
rmikulec

I finally got to the register and did that again. Didn't help. Not able to send books either. I originally set account up on handheld. Which was a mistake. Should have used web. Never was able to access account on web after setup. . I think I got this thing all jacked up!  I thank everyone for trying to help.

0 Likes
mspezz

Did you ever find a solution for your problem? I'm having the same one now. I tried the suggested steps, and they don't work for me either. I also stupidly set up the email address on the phone instead of the web, and the web is saying my account doesn't exist.

0 Likes