Blackberry email problems
vida4769

I live in So CA and have been having great problems with email and web access for 2 days now. I see others are experiencing the same problems, when will the issue be fixed? This is getting very frustrating.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry email problems
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1
Verizon is aware of the problem and has a team working on fixing the problem as we speak. Hopefully, the problem will be fixed soon. Thanks for being patient.

Doc
0 Likes
JB4trucks
This has been going on since the 13th, at first the blamed the phone finally on the 19th the started getting enough complants to investigate the network. They are blaming blackberry but I am seeing issues from driod users as well
0 Likes
vida4769

will will be reimbursed for all this problem. i still cannot access the web or send emails!

0 Likes
alexkoi

When will this be fixed ?

Is there an estimated time of repair ?

0 Likes
vida4769

No, no one knows how long it will take. this morning, the Verizon tech support told me that they are aware of it, and that they and Blackberry are working on it. According to Verizon this is a RIM problem.  I asked if we would be reimbursed for not having service, and again, according to the person I talked with at Verizon, yes.

This is becoming ridiculous and really a big problem for me.

0 Likes
MELLIS23

My issue started Jan. 15th.  Verizon finally realized its a network issue on Thursday Jan. 20th.  Not estimated time of being fixed.  They said you will be credited for the problem but they need to fix it first so they can calculate the dates to credit their customers. 

0 Likes
barnballs

This is ridiculous.  Service has been spotty AT BEST since Friday for me.  Late emails, no web, and I'm going through 2-batteries a day!!

0 Likes
cuyazzie

It's been affecting my blackberry messenger and access to gchat and AIM.  Is this the same problem?  

0 Likes
MELLIS23

Yes cuyazzie this is the same problem.  BBM service has been spotty at best.  Takes close to an hour for messages to show up.  I suggest text messaging until the issue is resolved.

0 Likes