Blackberry email setup issues
bellamiamor1117

I have the same problem. I switched from my droid back to my blackberry bold 9650 because my droid broke. I upgraded it to 0S6.  I can't access the email set up. Every time i try i get the little clock on the screen and then nothing. I tried going to manage email accounts and it says to contact wireless provider. The last time i spoke with the verizon rep she walked me through lots of steps, did a battery pull, a soft reset, did a device wipe all of that stuff and it still didnt work. I've tried doing a register now, and that still didn't help. I dont know what else to do, but I basically feel like I'm paying for a smartphone without the functionality of a smartphone. grrrr : (

>>Branched from an earlier discussion<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry email setup issues
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

If you attempted to register but didn't receive a registration confirmation message within 15 minutes or so, even after a battery pull, you will have to call VZW tech support for further troubleshooting. As you know, until it's registered on the BlackBerry network, you won't be able to do anything with your e-mail.

0 Likes