Blackberry international charger
msd

My blackberry will not charge with the international charger.  The first one I had I tried using it in MX didnt work.  I got my sons and am trying to use it in Oregon before traveling over seas and it doesnt work.  Went to Verizon and yes when plugged in it shows the L bolt, but it does not charge.  It was plugged in all night and no charge.  I plugged it into the regular charger and it was charged within the hour.  Call customer service, the same thing, if it has the L bolt it is charging.  Needless to say I have gotten no help from either the V store or customer service.  Any ideas since no one will listen to me?  BTW sons and daughters will not charge with either international cord.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blackberry international charger
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

After researching this with blackberry. The international chargers will not work in this country even though its displaying a lightning bolt. The international chargers are for fluctuating current using these in Europe will allow you charge your device. They are designed to yield consistent, arguable energy to devices.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry international charger
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

After researching this with blackberry. The international chargers will not work in this country even though its displaying a lightning bolt. The international chargers are for fluctuating current using these in Europe will allow you charge your device. They are designed to yield consistent, arguable energy to devices.

0 Likes