Blackberry is not working right-Don't know what do-HELP
Ericuse165
Enthusiast - Level 3

I need help and don't know what to do. My Blackberry internet is very slow it holds and freezes. The signal meter jumps around from 4 bars down to 2 then 1 and and no bars. I get full 3g at my house and Verizon said there was no network issues and the network is not the issue. So its my Blackberry right? So I called Verizon and told them all of my issues we did troubleshooting for more then 30 minutes. It worked and everything for about 6 days then my issues started again. I am not going to do all the steps they made me do every time I need fix my phone. We did about 5 steps on the phone and after every step we had to wait 1 minute.  So I am not sure what I can do to show them and tell them there is a issue with my phone. I got no case number so if I call again or bring it to a store. They will just do the same things I did before and it will work at that time but later down the road it wont. So anyone know anything I can do or try I also know its my Blackberry because my dad has a Blackberry to and his works great.  On thing I do not get to is if I get full 3G and Verizon coverage why my signal meter jump around? Help?

Blackberry Curve 8530 the newest OS

Thanks 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry is not working right-Don't know what do-HELP
Iceman1906
Contributor - Level 1

I apologize for the trouble your are expriencing with the network. I do show we have some areas that are expriencing data outages. The biggest area is Detroit, MI. Are you located anywhere around this area?

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry is not working right-Don't know what do-HELP
Ericuse165
Enthusiast - Level 3

No I do not I live around Syracuse NY.

0 Likes