Blackberry no longer can access internet or receive emails from my msn account
alling47

I was out of the country for 2 weeks and had my blackberry turned off.  When I returned to the USA on 12/13/09, and turned on my BB, email and internet access was gone.  Can anyone help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry no longer can access internet or receive emails from my msn account
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Try to resend your service books.  Go to Email Settings, press the menu key and Service Books then select Resend service books.  That should get you going.  If that doesn't work, then you need to call Customer Service.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry no longer can access internet or receive emails from my msn account
krisbsca

There's a nationwide email outage today for almost all Blackberry users with all providers.

http://crackberry.com/nationwide-bis-outage-reported-most-carriers?page=1

0 Likes
alling47

I ended up having to go to the Verizon Wireless customer service center in Tampa, Fl.  It was packed with people, but I signed in and began to wait.  After a few minutes Rachel came by and made sure I had signed in and asked about what the problem was.  I explained, and within a few minutes, she referred me to Miguel who successfully figured out the problem, and within minutes, I was on my way.  I want to commend Rachel for excellent Customer service and following up with me and calling me by name each time, and for Miguel to so quickly identify the problem.  KUDOS to them.

0 Likes