Blackberry plans... help
gmandisco
Enthusiast - Level 3

Heres my dilemma. I dont want the blackberry for the voice. I prefer a regular phone for this. I WOULD like the bb for texting, internet, email, etc. I would like to upgrade my phone line (currently and individual plan) to a family plan.  I tried clicking add a line in My Verizon...

Currently i am on Nationwide Premium 900 minutes with the LG Dare - heres what I want my end result to be:

2 phones, one LG Dare, one BB Tour. One family share plan, 1400 minutes, Ten F&F.

So ill be paying:

150 for the plan

10 add a line

30 blackberry email and internet pack

----

$190.... Help please! lol.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry plans... help
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I'm confused.  Why would you want two phones?  I have the Tour and the telephone part of the device is great.  I always have a great clear signal and haven't had a dropped call yet.  Wouldn't that be like buying 2 televisions, one to watch and the other to listen?

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry plans... help
gmandisco
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'll generally be using the blackberry as my work phone, phone that I dont give out to the general public. As I dont have a home phone, my Dare will be my regular phone. I dont really like talking on a blackberry phone - thats kinda what made me decide that. I tried talking on one of my buddies, and while i could and it wasnt that tough, I just couldnt deal with it on as many phone calls I make a day...

0 Likes