Re: Blackberry signal issue
Canam800r
Enthusiast - Level 3

you know what i dont get? why is it the first phone i had never dropped a call or a signal with verizon.Same exact phone.Then u get it replaced and the others drop.We have 4 phones on this network so u can imagine what we pay monthly.The other 3 phones never drop a call or lose signal.just me.

0 Likes
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you everyone for the information provided. Canam800r, since none of the steps that were provided worked for you please contact us directly for a resolution. 

Thank you,

0 Likes
JandH

Hi-

I just read the Posts here and i have an issue about Verizon Wireless Service in a similar manner. I have Blackberry Curve 8330 and love it. I pay for Broadband and a Plan that i have unlimited data on Blackberry and Laptop as i tether my Blackberry as a modem to use and see Internet and emails in my home as i do not have a landline.

I was working 'as well as can be expected' here in Northwest corner of Montana as they tell me Verizon has only 1 tower.

I started w/ Verizon 2+ yrs ago in Southwest Montana and the connection was stronger.  I wanted to stay w/ Verizon however when we moved here, so i knew i would have to accept a weaker signal.  I was doing fine until this latest Blackberry/Rim blackout.  When Blackberry claimed that all is up & running, i still was not and have not been ever since.  It is like something is attached to me and sucking life out of my battery ever since.  I plug it in and the battery still does not go up above 85%.

I have checked everything i can think of or have read to do.  I have scanned my laptop

HELP.  HELP HELP..........

I am a Senior lady w/ intermediate pc skills, but not much for knowing about the electronics so i would like some truthful advice as i feel all alone in this Nation right now in Blackberry steering me to believe "EVERYONE ELSE IS UP & RUNNING BUT

0 Likes
ldcolbert
Enthusiast - Level 2

StreetDoc, I am so impressed wit your knowledge of Blackberries and Verizon, you seem to have most of the answers.  Would you please take a look at my thread concerning the slowness of my Blackberry when trying to search the web.  Any quick fixes?

0 Likes