Blackberry to Prepaid Verizon service?
kittykatwhatwhat

I have a blackberry bold 9930 that I've had for about 8 months on a regular Verizon plan. My question is, can I switch my bb to one of Verizon's prepaid plans? Thanks for any feedback!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry to Prepaid Verizon service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello and happy Thursday kittykatwhatwhat,

The blackberry Bold 9930 is one of my favorite blackberries of all time! I have one as well. I want you to enjoy this amazing device and all the features that it has to offer. May I ask have you had the 9930 activated on a postpaid account before? This is a requirement in order to have the device migrated to a prepaid service. If you would like for me to look up the history of the device then please send me a private message with your full name & the device ID so that we can proceed.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
_Daniel

I also have the same question and i want to know if there are any fees. I was given a blackberry bold 9930 as a gift from someone who had it before but i don't know what information would be needed i know her name address and telephone number.i know the phone was activated for a while but i want to know what info is required,what fees and if i will get all features if it can be done i only us the $35 bundle and i want all that's included. Thank you for anyone who can answer me i really like this phone but am not paying for regular service.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the Blackberry can be activated on a prepaid plan, it will be one of the prepaid smartphone plans.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ann154, thanks for spreading the word. You're correct. We do offer prepaid data plans for the Blackberry device. For more information, click http://vz.to/T2PvGR

Lasina_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on the new phone, @Daniel. I used the Bold for awhile myself and I must confess that I miss it. The Bold is a smartphone. As a result, you'll need to select a new plan. Select the link to view the details...http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/prepay/processPrePayRequest.do?type=ppmonthSP I hope this addresses your concerns. Have a great day.

Chauncey_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes