Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Blackberry to Prepaid Verizon service?
kittykatwhatwhat

I have a blackberry bold 9930 that I've had for about 8 months on a regular Verizon plan. My question is, can I switch my bb to one of Verizon's prepaid plans? Thanks for any feedback!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry to Prepaid Verizon service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello and happy Thursday kittykatwhatwhat,

The blackberry Bold 9930 is one of my favorite blackberries of all time! I have one as well. I want you to enjoy this amazing device and all the features that it has to offer. May I ask have you had the 9930 activated on a postpaid account before? This is a requirement in order to have the device migrated to a prepaid service. If you would like for me to look up the history of the device then please send me a private message with your full name & the device ID so that we can proceed.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
_Daniel

I also have the same question and i want to know if there are any fees. I was given a blackberry bold 9930 as a gift from someone who had it before but i don't know what information would be needed i know her name address and telephone number.i know the phone was activated for a while but i want to know what info is required,what fees and if i will get all features if it can be done i only us the $35 bundle and i want all that's included. Thank you for anyone who can answer me i really like this phone but am not paying for regular service.

0 Likes
Ann154
Super User
Super User

If the Blackberry can be activated on a prepaid plan, it will be one of the prepaid smartphone plans.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Ann154, thanks for spreading the word. You're correct. We do offer prepaid data plans for the Blackberry device. For more information, click http://vz.to/T2PvGR

Lasina_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Congrats on the new phone, @Daniel. I used the Bold for awhile myself and I must confess that I miss it. The Bold is a smartphone. As a result, you'll need to select a new plan. Select the link to view the details...http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/prepay/processPrePayRequest.do?type=ppmonthSP I hope this addresses your concerns. Have a great day.

Chauncey_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes