Bold 9650 can't connect to email server
Motorbiker
Enthusiast - Level 1

After having verizon shift service from this Blackberry Bold 9650 OS6 and then re-instating it to service, the phone will not connect to the e-mail server.  Cannot send or receive e-mails.  Set up shows correct e-mail address and service provider.  It all worked correctly prior to the disconnect / rec-connect.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bold 9650 can't connect to email server
Motorbiker
Enthusiast - Level 1

Problem was that Verizon did not turn off the e-mail block that was put on the account while I had the other phone turned on. All is good now.

Jim

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello to you Motorbiker!

Having your email up and running on your Blackberry is definitely important! I absolutely apologize for the concerns you're having with the connection to the email service. I want to clarify. You mentioned the services shifted and were reinstated. Was this shift in service to a different phone or account number? Are the email services personal or enterprise/business accounts? Are you able to use other data services such as the web browser?

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would try deleting the email accounts, rebooting the 9650, then recreating the email accounts.Post back if that doesn't work, and we can further troubleshoot....

0 Likes
Motorbiker
Enthusiast - Level 1

Problem was that Verizon did not turn off the e-mail block that was put on the account while I had the other phone turned on. All is good now.

Jim

0 Likes