Bold 9700, or 9780?!
blahblah777

I still have a voyager. I was going to get the Blackberry Bold 9650 for Christmas, but then I saw that the 9700 and 9780 came out.  I decided I'm going to wait until around May and see if any new BBs come out. Now I see that the iPhone 4 is coming! That may be an option. But, I love Blackberrys! Any chance that Verizon will get either the Bold 9700 or Bold 9780? I really love the idea of the White Blackberry Bold too! Any chance of that?!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bold 9700, or 9780?!
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

blahblah777 wrote:

I still have a voyager. I was going to get the Blackberry Bold 9650 for Christmas, but then I saw that the 9700 and 9780 came out.  I decided I'm going to wait until around May and see if any new BBs come out. Now I see that the iPhone 4 is coming! That may be an option. But, I love Blackberrys! Any chance that Verizon will get either the Bold 9700 or Bold 9780? I really love the idea of the White Blackberry Bold too! Any chance of that?!

Hi,

I am sure that by May, Verizon will have a couple of newer models of Blackberry devices added to their lineup.  However, you will be out of luck if you are waiting for Verizon to get the 9700 or 9780.  Those are GSM devices and are sold at carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile.  Verizon is a CDMA carrier and the Bold 9650 is your choice for now.  As far as a white colored Bold, that could happen in the future.  Another color which I would like for a 9650 would be Red.  But, only time will tell.  Good luck with your decision on buying a phone. 

Doc

0 Likes