Book Collection List into Blackberry?
zoebluestar

I'm trying to get some of my more troublesome questions out of the way in regard to my Blackberry Curve so here is another one. I have a program on my laptop called Collectorz. It's where I house the details of my massive personal Book Collection. I can open Excel & Word Documents which is great but I'm wondering if anyone happens to know if I would be able to get my Collection information (not necessarily the program) onto my Blackberry? I hope my question makes sense...

Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Book Collection List into Blackberry?
ever1ast

You can transfer the "collection information" to your media card fairly easily....just drag and drop the file. Reading/viewing the information however is another story. It depends on what format the file is in and if your Blackberry recognizes it and can display the file type. You don't state what type of file it is, so I cant say for sure without knowing.

0 Likes
Re: Book Collection List into Blackberry?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

If your software on your PC for your book collection would let you save your data to an Excel file, you could view the information on your Blackberry.  Otherwise, there are a couple of apps for book collections, just Google Book Collection Software for Blackberry. 

Doc

0 Likes