Browser not working...can't click links
OldeEnglish800

Since the 5.0 upgrade I can't click links on the browser.  I can click the page to zoom in, but when I highlight a link and click it does nothing.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Browser not working...can't click links
kwjones
Enthusiast - Level 2

might need to pull the battery for 30 sec.  i noticed after upgrading to 5.0 i wasn't able to click on links in my emails. after i pulled the battery i was able to.  you might need to do the same thing.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
Hey what's up, check to see if on browser options you have marked checked on all of them Which is configuration.. If all checked still same prob-i Oh also is that the only website that does that? Change browser identification? STill no dice. Then back up phone and do wipe security. That's the last step your looking forward to it will most def solve Problem!
0 Likes
OldeEnglish800

Not sure I follow...I changed the browser from Blackberry to Internet Explorer and that didn't fix anything.  I'm not following what you mean by, "check to see if on browser options you have marked checked on all of them Which is configuration."  Also not sure how to wipe security.  

0 Likes
kwjones
Enthusiast - Level 2

might need to pull the battery for 30 sec.  i noticed after upgrading to 5.0 i wasn't able to click on links in my emails. after i pulled the battery i was able to.  you might need to do the same thing.

0 Likes
OldeEnglish800

battery pull worked...thanks!

0 Likes