C'MON VERIZON, Let's get that Z10 software update out.
DanD2
Enthusiast - Level 2

My contract is done tomorrow and I want a new Z10. Won't do it until they upgrade the OS.....so VZW, let's get a move on!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: C'MON VERIZON, Let's get that Z10 software update out.
spitxfire
Contributor - Level 3

I think you're the only one that cares about the Z10, maybe that's why they're slacking.

0 Likes
DanD2
Enthusiast - Level 2

That may be the case here but lots of disgruntled customers over on Crackberry.

leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

I am one of them.....

0 Likes
kurtschwanz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes we're several bug fixes and one major revision behind already.  BBRY is doing their part and fixing the OS, you need to do your part too, Verizon, and release it to us.

0 Likes
bb10qnx
Contributor - Level 1

They could do their part by allowing Blackberry to release their OS updates directly to their users via OTA, like Apple, or at least release them within a day or two of a new BB10 OS release date. VZW?

0 Likes
Bass1988

This is absolutely ridiculous, there is no reason why OS10.1 has not been released. Blackberry CEO "Thor" made the announcement that OS 10.1 was being pushed out rolled out May 14, 2013, here we are 1 month later and still no OS update. I'm starting to doubt the reliability and capabilities of Verizon' Software Development team, I've been waiting for this new OS to drop and now I'm waiting for crucial updates.

Is Big Red a Big Dude???

Explain why the new Q10 has been launched running OS10.1 but we who have the Z10 can't get the 10.1 update???

0 Likes
Apinechip
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have multiple problems with the BB Z10 on Verizon and after taking these issues to the highest BB tech level was told they are fixed in the new release and until Verizon releases the update their hands are tied. I'm beginning to question if Verizon is delaying purposefully to sabotage the BB in favor of other brands they profit more from.  I suggested BB look into this because if it is not true it sure looks that way.  I like the Z10 but I am quickly thinking AT&T and the others are looking much better.  I have been with Verizon a long time but I will change and that is looking more likely ever day.  Suggest waiting to get the new BB if you are on Verizon or better yet get one from a different carrier.

jcamp10
Enthusiast - Level 1

Let's go Verizon! This is actually an embarrassment as well as neglectful. I use my device to earn a living, not play games. Not having the update creates problems for me every day. If there is a legitimate hold up, let us know instead of tech support telling us BlackBerry hasn't release the update to Verizon!

0 Likes
Gwtheyrn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah, pretty fed up with the lack of updates. I have one line left with an active contract, the one with the Z10. It's looking like I will be taking my money and my white Z10 to Sprint when it's up.

0 Likes