CALL YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER
TBREW66

Wednesday of last week i missed a call at 9:12am  a voice mail came across at 9:13am  then at 9:16am i got this strange message....the number it came from was 502 had a callback number of 102000000 and all it said was "call your significant other".  Verizon says it is a text so they cannot trace it.  Just wonder if anyone has come across this.  Could it be a blocked number?  an instant message (which i do not use)?  thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: CALL YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

TBREW66 wrote:

Wednesday of last week i missed a call at 9:12am  a voice mail came across at 9:13am  then at 9:16am i got this strange message....the number it came from was 502 had a callback number of 102000000 and all it said was "call your significant other".  Verizon says it is a text so they cannot trace it.  Just wonder if anyone has come across this.  Could it be a blocked number?  an instant message (which i do not use)?  thanks

I am guessing that the person that called you used the Spoof feature? With the Spoof feature you can make any number appear on caller ID along with changing your voice. You can make the caller ID appear as 2222222222 or a bunch of other weird digits.

0 Likes
TBREW66

is it something you can only do from a blackberry or can you do that from any phone?

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

TBREW66 wrote:

is it something you can only do from a blackberry or can you do that from any phone?

Yeah blackberry's can have the Spoof app. The app yes is also available on iPhone and Android phones.  Any other person with a cell phone can just buy a spoof card & use that. They don't need the app to use the Spoof feature.

0 Likes