Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Calling out people can't hear me. Calling in and no one can hear. Blackberry
ManhattanNYC

Call out - People answer and then when I speak they can't hear me.

Call in - No one can hear anyone.

I took out the battery and waited 39 seconds and put back in - no change.

I dialed ^73 as instructed on the very limited technical support recording.

I turned up the volume.

I turned on the speaker phone - no change

I turned off the speaker phone - no change

I made sure the bill was up to date - all good.

I updated the programming hardware.

Blackberry

Pantech Model txt8035pp

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Calling out people can't hear me. Calling in and no one can hear. Blackberry
ManhattanNYC

Also, muted and unmuted.

0 Likes
Re: Calling out people can't hear me. Calling in and no one can hear. Blackberry
ManhattanNYC

Texting and everything else works.  I can go online and I can put in numbers to answer questions.

Something wrong with the microphone?  Any ideas

0 Likes
Re: Calling out people can't hear me.  Calling in and no one can hear.  Blackberry
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Help is here! We want your phone to be working properly ManhattanNYC. When did this issue begin? Do you have any Bluetooth devices connected to the phone? Keep us posted so we can assist.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Calling out people can't hear me.  Calling in and no one can hear.  Blackberry
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi ManhattanNYC,

I apologize for the inconvenience, let's look into this! Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Has your phone been exposed to any physical/water?

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes