Camera app locks up phone. Any resolution for this issue?
carpnet

When start camera it locks up phone, can't shut if off or take pictures.  Have to remove battery in order to shut it down.  Any ideas how to resolve this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Camera app locks up phone. Any resolution for this issue?
FrogoBaggins

Are you saving to the devices internal storage or to an SD card? If to an SD card, try taking the card out and then try and take some pictures to see what happens.

0 Likes
carpnet

Tried running without SD card still have issue.  Also tried reformatting the SD card.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi carpnet!

I want you to take pictures with your phone! I know how important these memories can be, believe me. I've checked and the camera is not showing to be a known issue with the Blackberry Z10. Is this happening every time you turn on the camera? Are you using a 3rd party camera application? Is this a new issue or has it been this way since you got the phone?

Please supply me with some additional information, I'm eager to assist you.

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
carpnet
0 Likes
carpnet

When it does lock-up the phone, I pull the battery and re-install in order to shut it down .  Immediately after that it works.  Later after I've used other apps (email, etc)  it locks up again.  It is the camera software that came with the phone and it has been doing since I got it. 

0 Likes