Can I activate a Blackberry Z30 on VZW
rgray
Contributor - Level 1

Yesterday I was told by a VZW store employee that the Blackberry Q10 is no longer supported by VZW. Is the Blackberry Z30 still supported on VZW ?

It's very disappointing that a perfectly device is no longer usable on VZW.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I activate a Blackberry Z30 on VZW
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the right device for your needs, Richard. We no longer carry this device. It was launched back in 2013 and has been out of our inventory for some time now. Did you have your own Z30 that you wanted to activate?

Nichole_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
wesk711

I have my own blackerry z30, bought originally from verizon, and I'd like to reactivate.  It was working 4 days ago on 4G LTE until I deactivated it to try another phone, but the other phone is not as expected and I'd like to return it and go back to using the z30.  Is possible for me to reactivate my Z30?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@wesk711 wrote:

I have my own blackerry z30, bought originally from verizon, and I'd like to reactivate.  It was working 4 days ago on 4G LTE until I deactivated it to try another phone, but the other phone is not as expected and I'd like to return it and go back to using the z30.  Is possible for me to reactivate my Z30?

Is it capable of VoLTE calls over the 4G LTE network? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wesk711, we want you to be happy with your device. When did you purchase your device? We have a 14-day return period.

LauraL_VZW

0 Likes