Can I go back and undo the upgrade on our BB storms
ericg

I was excited with the upgrade at first other than having to rearrange some of my folders back to how I had them previously as well as putting my background image back up. 

We have 2 storms- updated them both.  We now have issues with not being able to open text msgs, I also cannot click on links in text messages like I could before. 

So I would like to go back anyway this is possible?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I go back and undo the upgrade on our BB storms
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

ericg wrote:

I was excited with the upgrade at first other than having to rearrange some of my folders back to how I had them previously as well as putting my background image back up. 

We have 2 storms- updated them both.  We now have issues with not being able to open text msgs, I also cannot click on links in text messages like I could before. 

So I would like to go back anyway this is possible?

Hi,

Before you reload your old OS back to both devices, try to resend your service books first.  Go to Email Settings on your device.  Once open press the Menu key and press Service Books.  Then select Resend Service Books.  See if that gets you back up and running.  You may have to pull the battery after sending the service books for about 10 seconds and then replace it to reboot the device.  Let me know if that works.

Doc

0 Likes