Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Welcome to the new Verizon Community! We have merged our Wireless and Fios Communities to bring you the best place to discuss any Verizon product or service, along with all things tech! We have many new features to discuss with you in the coming weeks, but first we want to make sure that all of you who have been active on either of our communities before are able to log in!

Please see the Announcement in the Announcement section under Information Hub.

Can incoming blackberry emails be viewed on a website or only on the handheld device ?
snoopdon

When an email is received on my handset for my @vzw.blackberry.net account, is it possible to also view it on a website ?

I can do this with my Yahoo and Hotmail accounts but unsure of how to access the blackberry.net account emails.

Any ideas or is it not possible ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can incoming blackberry emails be viewed on a website or only on the handheld device ?
Spiral
Master

snoopdon wrote:

When an email is received on my handset for my @vzw.blackberry.net account, is it possible to also view it on a website ?

I can do this with my Yahoo and Hotmail accounts but unsure of how to access the blackberry.net account emails.

Any ideas or is it not possible ?

No it is not possible at this time to view these emails anyplace other than on your handset.

FYI, because of this restriction, I always recommend to users that they DO NOT use these type (@vzw.blacKberry.net) of email addresses for anything important such as a site registration or billing address where you might receive a statement or invoice.

Good luck

0 Likes