Can not update
wans10

My Q10 can not update to newest software.OS 10.2.1.2976.Can anybody help me.IMG_20150623_221257.png

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can not update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
wans10, updates can take a bit to process out from area to area, so it is possible it may not be available over the air yet. Snn5 offered great advice to download and install it once it has become available if it is not available over the air yet. (That step can also take a bit to be updated with the newer software too, but may generally be available much sooner)

Thank you for your patience. Please stay tuned to http://vz.to/1BnSt25 for more details as well!

NicandroN_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Did you try this:  BlackBerry Link - BlackBerry 10 Smartphone to Computer Sync - US

It's also easier than ever to check for and install device software updates – BlackBerry Link will alert you when software updates are available.

0 Likes
wans10

I tried,but no update。

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
wans10, updates can take a bit to process out from area to area, so it is possible it may not be available over the air yet. Snn5 offered great advice to download and install it once it has become available if it is not available over the air yet. (That step can also take a bit to be updated with the newer software too, but may generally be available much sooner)

Thank you for your patience. Please stay tuned to http://vz.to/1BnSt25 for more details as well!

NicandroN_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes