Connection to Yahoo! server lost
kfa1217
Bold 9650
OS 6.0.0.280 (yes, pirated)

Came home yesterday to receive a message from Yahoo! thanking me for using the new Yahoo! calendar and now I am unable to sync using DM. I have checked all settings, options, defaults, etc. and am clueless. I searched for other posts before making this one to see if anyone else having this problem but nothing to be found.

I did not have this problem until the new calendar was pushed to me. I really like having my calendar w/ me - but this is p'ing me off! Please don't suggest I create a Gmail account either...I do not like the features of it and have had my Yahoo email for 5+ years now.

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Connection to Yahoo! server lost
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3

Did you need to sign in to your account in DM? or on your BB? Sometimes when I become disconnected I need to revalidate again on both my BB (or web) and in DM. Just a guess.

0 Likes
Re: Connection to Yahoo! server lost
kfa1217

SoccerRef wrote:

Did you need to sign in to your account in DM? or on your BB? Sometimes when I become disconnected I need to revalidate again on both my BB (or web) and in DM. Just a guess.

Yes, I was signed in under both features. I even resent the service books...still won't sync! Arghhh!

0 Likes