Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Corrupt address book
Caversham

Hi,

I have a Verizon Storm 9530 bought as a present from the U.S. After only two weeks the Contacts have become totally corrupted. I cannot pick up anything from the book at all.  If I try to phone, I get the unobtainable tone, if I try to text, I get 'network out of order', which I know it isn't, and when I try to email, I just get the red cross indicating not sent.

Orange, my service provider, suggested deleting all my contacts, which I did, all 400 of them! But this didn't solve the problem. Then they tried re-sending the service books, no good. Then they suggested a hard reset, and again, no luck.

This is my second BlackBerry, and I've had major problems with both, my Bold 900 boiled every time I used it for more than 2 minutes. I love my Storm, but I so need those contacts. Can anyone help please?

p.s. In answer to an earlier question - the 9500 is the Storm sold by Vodafone in the U.K. which I'm told is our version of Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes