Cover for extended battery?
FieryMomOf2

I just got a cover for my extended battery, and now my gel silicone cover won't fit all the way on, it's gapped out at the sides. I've searched Amazon, Ebay, etc, and nothing. I've spoken to 2 Verizon reps who swear Amazon has one. I'm partial to the silicone covers because I like the way it protects my phone and I like the look of it.

Anyone out there been able to find a cover/case for an extended battery BB Bold?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cover for extended battery?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would like to know this too - the battery on my Bold 9650 lasts a day, normally, which is OK.  There are times when I would like an extended battery though; I had one on my previous phone and I enjoyed 2-3 days between charges!  BUT, I don't know that I'd be able to find a cover and that's something I don't want to be without.

I currently have the Otter Box Commuter cover and love it, but I'm  certain it won't fit with the extended battery, the fit is just perfect with no wiggle room at all.

Anyone?  Or do we give up a protective case in exchange for extended battery life?

0 Likes
Re: Cover for extended battery?
itaest
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the Seido (sp?) extended battery on my 9650 and had to give up a protective cover in exchange for longer battery life.

I wish there was an extended battery for the 9930 (groan) but I imagine that you would have to give up the NFC capability since the antenna is built into the BB battery cover, and that I would happily do at this time for more battery life.

0 Likes