Crazy question
renpal

I need some encouragement. :smileyhappy:

I bought an HTC Incredible a month ago and I don't like because I didn't realize that I'll feel so uncomfortable with a system that's all touch screen - especially the keyboard. I have an iPod Touch and that's fine because it's all about playing.  But for a phone I need a simpler and more robust functionality and I also don't like a device that you need 2 hands to operate - I like to be able to do everything with one hand - with real button keyboards .

So I'm selling the Incredible to a friend and I ordered a Blackberry Bold 9650.

Did I make a mistake?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Crazy question
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

I love all the android phones.:smileyindifferent: But according to the blackberry king (Streetdoc) around here it is a great phone to have. Good choice.

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

Its all a matter of what you like and not what others think.  BlackBerry,Iphone,and Androids are all good and different devices.  I have messed with Androids(some before official release) and Iphones, while nice phones I still prefer the BlackBerry platform.

Get what you like and enjoy....................

0 Likes
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

renpal wrote:

I need some encouragement. :smileyhappy:

I bought an HTC Incredible a month ago and I don't like because I didn't realize that I'll feel so uncomfortable with a system that's all touch screen - especially the keyboard. I have an iPod Touch and that's fine because it's all about playing.  But for a phone I need a simpler and more robust functionality and I also don't like a device that you need 2 hands to operate - I like to be able to do everything with one hand - with real button keyboards .

So I'm selling the Incredible to a friend and I ordered a Blackberry Bold 9650.

Did I make a mistake?

Hi!  I understand your issue with not having a keyboard.  I am the same way :smileyhappy:     To answer your question  "Did I make a mistake"?   Of course not :smileyhappy:   That is a great phone.   I used blackberry phones all the time before I bought an Android and I know you made a good choice.  I have been hearing nothing but good reviews about that particular phone.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the Android when you receive it

Thanks!

0 Likes