DO NOT GO FOR VERIZON IF YOU WANT BB Z10
anharrambe

With the point of view I pay a lot for my service I wish to have the support I needed for my BB Z10 but do I get it? No !

And I believe when I said this for the Z10 community.. We need 10.1 update to address these glitches :

- Charger is not recognize by the phone with "ACK" blue color on it at the end of the notification.

- Messages read but still showed as unread in the hub

- Twitter keep loading up even after you delete it

- Constant Reboot by the device or when the best scenario happen, reboot randomly

Question : Why have not the 10.1 update been pushed yet? Let me guess the answer by the customer service or tech support : " It still on the development or testing" or " We do not have time period when the update will be pushed " . Ok but you guys been testing around the GS 4 and probably.. probably as the rumor I heard that you guys behind the schedule/timeline for the phone launch.. Is it because "Green Robot" and "Grey Fruit" more profitable to you guys then you guys decided to abandon other customer that did not support those 2 platform??

I did not regret I'm buying this device, But I do regret I have this device with your service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
DO NOT GO FOR VERIZON IF YOU WANT BB Z10
anharrambe

PS : Don't you guys dare telling me to contact BB support. They acknowledge the glitch with the OS and said it was solved with BB update to OS 10.1 and it was up to the 'Carrier' to push the update

0 Likes
Re: DO NOT GO FOR VERIZON IF YOU WANT BB Z10
Not applicable

I wont tell you to call Blackberry. You are correct its Verizon that has to release the update.

Call Verizon *611 or 800-922-0204 and tell them to get on the stick and release it.

However they will release it when they are good and ready.

Good Luck

0 Likes
anharrambe

like 611 will help.. they always have the same pre-training/brainwashed responds for customers.. too bad.. The BB Platform die on the Big Red Dracula Carrier

0 Likes
spitxfire
Contributor - Level 3

Calling won't even do anything, it's not like a customer service rep has an on switch to release software updates.

0 Likes
anharrambe

Exactly then it leave me wonder what they been doing with all these times while other Carrier already pushed it out

0 Likes
Not applicable

"Hurry up Verizon, give me my update.  Verizon, your update ruined my phone."  I can hear it now.

>>Edited for profanity<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
spitxfire
Contributor - Level 3

EXACTLY!  Good thing only like 3 people will call, I think that's about how many Z10's have been sold.

anharrambe

meh if the update is confirmed by the BlackBerry and other user on other Carrier then how come it would be bad? Unless they meddle with the log and the system file in it

0 Likes
Not applicable

anharrambe wrote:

meh if the update is confirmed by the BlackBerry and other user on other Carrier then how come it would be bad? Unless they meddle with the log and the system file in it

I said to call because there is no way to write them of your displeasure since email contact is gone.

You could use the postal service but again who do you send to? Where do you send to?

Verizon takes its own good time with updates. Why? Because they are the biggest cell provider and can get away with delays due to the shear number of customers. The other cell companies are not as huge as Verizon and besides like was said above there may not be that many people that bought a Blackberry Z10 could be a load of reasons. unless you call and complain how would anyone know?

0 Likes