DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY I GET RETRIES EXCEEDED ON MY BLACKBERRY
PLEBITA

MY HUBBY IS IN MEXICO AND WE HAVE BEEN TEXTING ALOT BUT FOR SOME REASON HE GOT THIS RETRIES EXCEEDED WHEN HE TIRED TO SEND ME A TEXT... AND WHEN I CALL HIM I GET HIS VOICE MAIL AND WHEN HE TIRES TO CALL ME IT TELL HIM TO TRY BACK LATER

ANYONE KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING PLEASE ANY ONE HELP

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY I GET RETRIES EXCEEDED ON MY BLACKBERRY
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi PLEBITA.

It must be difficult being so far away from  your husband, even more so when there is very little communication! Let's see what's going on. What phone do you have? Does he have a VZW phone and plan? When did you start getting these errors? Has he moved to a different city/ state in Mexico? What dialing pattern are you using? Does he have a Mexico plan that is possibly exceeded for this bill cycle? While in the U.S., (from your phone), please try dialing *228 [send], option 1 to re-program your phone. Also, if possible, please try deleting your thread of messages with him, and then restart your phone. He can try deleting his thread of messages and restarting his phone too.  Also- you can select the following link to make sure you're both using the correct dialing pattern. http://bit.ly/MDSZPK

I hope this information is helpful.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes