Log in to your Verizon account and it will all be there that you have and what is available. The upper right side of this page as a" sign in" once it opens do not select residential account.
2) If you have not registered, you will need to do so.
3) Log in
4) Choose the my services tab, about a quarter of the way down the page
5) Below that tab and to the left choose my plan
6) If you have multiple phones, choose your phone from the drop down list next to Details for:
70 click on Email and Web for Blackberry
😎 After all that it does not answer your question!
9) Try the my usage tab on the left
The my usage tab will show you how much data you have used and that your allowance is unlimited. My guess is that you have the unlimited plan for $29.99/month. When I switched to Blackberry a couple years ago, that was the entry level data plan. Unlimited is suppose to be unlimited, so why would you want to switch to something else?