Delete messages on the Bold but they don't delete
thedevine7
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Delete messages on the Bold but they don't delete
Not applicable

@pcwill 

I can see how frustrating it can be to not have your messages delete from your email account when they are being deleted from your phone.  The best way to resolve this is to log into the blackberry.net site and edit your settings.

Go to this site and sign in and click on edit. Once you are at the edit screen then you will be able to choose to delete on inbox.

www.blackberry.net/go/vzw

Also, for additional support or troubleshooting please visit:

www.verizonwireless.com/support

www.blackberry.com

www.verizonwireless.com/learning

Have a great day and thanks for choosing Verizon Wireless.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Pull the battery and let it restart.  This is called a hard reboot.  This should clear up your problem.

Doc

0 Likes
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

Hi.   I understand that you have an issue with your messages not deleting. Did pulling the battery out work for you?   I just want to make sure your issue is resolved.  Also dial *228 option 2 to help prevent this from happening in the future.  

Waiting on your reply.   Please let me know if this worked for you :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

Kimberly

0 Likes
pcwill

What if they are deleting from my phone, but are still showing up in my email account?  On my World Edition phone, I could delete "On Mailbox & Handheld".  But it doesn't really delete from my account so I still need to go there and clean that up from time to time.  I am doing the same on my new Blackberry Bold 9930 but they are still there.

0 Likes
Not applicable

@pcwill 

I can see how frustrating it can be to not have your messages delete from your email account when they are being deleted from your phone.  The best way to resolve this is to log into the blackberry.net site and edit your settings.

Go to this site and sign in and click on edit. Once you are at the edit screen then you will be able to choose to delete on inbox.

www.blackberry.net/go/vzw

Also, for additional support or troubleshooting please visit:

www.verizonwireless.com/support

www.blackberry.com

www.verizonwireless.com/learning

Have a great day and thanks for choosing Verizon Wireless.

0 Likes