Deleted emails
Amferetti

Since I got my new Z10, emails are disappearing, from my phone and from the server, I looked online and many people have the same problem of emails being deleted.  Is there a way to fix it, if not, can I return the phone?  I have lost several emails I need and cannot retrieve them on computer other.  For my gmail account, I found them under "all mail" but no longer in the inbox, for my hotmail account, they seem to be just gone!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Deleted emails
AustinBB
Enthusiast - Level 2

e-mail sync on bb10 works just like iphone and android.  it is a complete sync.  so if you delete on your device you will delete on the server as well.

with the 10.2.1 update the option to just delete your e-mail on the device only will return.  not sure when verizon will release this but if you are tech savy you can download the leaked version.  there is instructions at crackberry.com.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Deleted emails
AustinBB
Enthusiast - Level 2

e-mail sync on bb10 works just like iphone and android.  it is a complete sync.  so if you delete on your device you will delete on the server as well.

with the 10.2.1 update the option to just delete your e-mail on the device only will return.  not sure when verizon will release this but if you are tech savy you can download the leaked version.  there is instructions at crackberry.com.

0 Likes