Does my z30 support Visual Voice Mail? I can't find the app.
drbombay

I am paying for visual voice mail but can't find an app to support it on my Z30.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does my z30 support Visual Voice Mail? I can't find the app.
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi, drbombay,

Your BlackBerry Z30 does support Visual Voicemail and it is easy to set up.  First, make sure you have the service set up for your line by calling customer support.  Then, from your device, go to the Setup icon and select it.  Click on Visual Voice Mail.  You will be then prompted to enter your voicemail pass code.  Once verified, it should be set up.  Note, the service will not work until CS has set up your line for the service. Let me know if you should need more help.

Doc

View solution in original post

StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi, drbombay,

Your BlackBerry Z30 does support Visual Voicemail and it is easy to set up.  First, make sure you have the service set up for your line by calling customer support.  Then, from your device, go to the Setup icon and select it.  Click on Visual Voice Mail.  You will be then prompted to enter your voicemail pass code.  Once verified, it should be set up.  Note, the service will not work until CS has set up your line for the service. Let me know if you should need more help.

Doc

rulethedroid
Contributor - Level 1

Just to add.... The visual voice messages can be found in the phone app, under the voicemail tab.

0 Likes