Don't buy Verizon
Guppy300

Instead, go to AT&T and get the iPhone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Don't buy Verizon
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Where is your compelling argument? Where is the compare/contrast diagram showing why AT&T is so much better? Why the iPhone specifically?

Don't cook with vegetable oil! Use olive oil instead.

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

Just a troll trying to start an argument, don''t feed the trolls......................:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

He's just cranky because he can't Skype over WiFi.

Seriously? The big deal with Skype users and Skype and VZW partnering is that you don't NEED WiFi to make a Skype call. You can do it anywhere you get 3G.

Sheesh, some people's kids.

0 Likes
Guppy300

OK {edit} {please keep your posts courteous}... I travel to the EU and Asia. All my colleagues use Skype on wifi hotspots with their iPhones anywhere in the world. Think outside the box... Some people actually travel beyond county lines!

0 Likes
Guppy300

And yes I am extremely **bleep** off. Because their customer service told me I could use it on wifi. And nowhere in their adventising, promotions nor press release did they say it was going to be anetwork only software. I bought two new phones and a two year contract and I plain and simple got RIPPED OFF!!!

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Guppy300 wrote:

OK {edit}{please keep your posts courteous}... I travel to the EU and Asia. All my colleagues use Skype on wifi hotspots with their iPhones anywhere in the world. Think outside the box... Some people actually travel beyond county lines!

So....return the phones and go get an iPhone instead? Or are you outside of your 30days?

0 Likes
Guppy300

yes I am...

0 Likes
Brownsugar1

You can still get out of your contract, because you was mislead Believe me I know that's why I am on a month to month now for being mislead

0 Likes