Editing / adding text problems
Mickster

I have a new BB Storm and every time I try to add text to my contacts list and upgrade the info, I get those annoying eruo additional text characters and then my CAMERA pops up. So I have to exit the text mode and hit the back button to get rid of camera.  It does this constantly. I have tried holding the unit so I don't mash the camera button on the right side and it still does it.  I'm getting very aggravated with this. It's almost like a glitch in the software.  I try to be careful when sliding my finger over the text letters but if I hold too long, the alternate text comes up and when I release and wait for it to clear the screen, the **bleep** camera shows up and then I touch screen and the previous screen is ghostly underneith and flashing and driving me insane...

Do I return this unit ? Is it a software glitch? Am I dumb-thumbing it? Do I smash it on concrete floor and reactivate my old trusty flip phone ?  I like this phone, but I hate glitches and things like this.  Just can't figure this one out..

Message Edited by Mickster on 03-15-2009 07:55 AM
Labels (1)
0 Likes