Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Email Problems
jack0451
I noticed when I turned on my Blackberry this morning, there was no new email messages. I thought no one sent me anything, however, I just checked my Gmail on the Internet, and there were several messages that were sent.

I deleted my email setting and set them up again, but to no avail. I can still send messages but can't receive them.

Is there something going on with the network or am I just having a Blackberry problem? I didn't have the problem yesterday. It apparently started overnight.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email Problems
Jennifer22

You are not alone.  I live in Delaware and I have no e-mail service on my Blackberry today.  When I logged on my computer I found 20 e-mails waiting for me.  I've looked all over the website and don't see anything from Verizon about an ETA for a resumption of service.  All other data services seem to be working fine for me.

Jen

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hi,

Currently, there is a problem nation-wide with the Blackberry service.  It started in the very early morning hours.  It is still on-going, however, some of the features are coming back online.  I sent a test email to myself and it took about a minute to send and about 3 minutes to recieve.  So, email is very slow, but everything should be starting to come back online. 

Doc

0 Likes
Spiral

StreetDocRN wrote:

Hi,

Currently, there is a problem nation-wide with the Blackberry service.  It started in the very early morning hours.  It is still on-going, however, some of the features are coming back online.  I sent a test email to myself and it took about a minute to send and about 3 minutes to recieve.  So, email is very slow, but everything should be starting to come back online. 

Doc

Starting to come back for me also, I have received a few delayed emails in the last 1/2 hour and was able to resend one and receive reply from both recipients.

0 Likes