Email Setup
nswaim

I just did the latest upgrade for my Blackberry Bold and now I can not get my email.  I have gone through the setup and have entered my password and then click the verify button.  About 5 seconds later I get a message that says "Sorry, unable to continue your session. Please log in again."  My 3G is on, internet works as well.  Any thoughts?

thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email Setup
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Which Bold do you have (9650 or the newest 9930?) and which upgrade are you referring to?

RIM has been having issues with email world-wide recently ("issues" is an understatement); where are you located? Email yesterday for me was very intermittent and has been fairly normal today...perhaps wait a day or two and try again?
0 Likes
nswaim

I have the 9650, I live in Indianapolis.  The update was a software update that I did through the phone.  I don't remember the exact update # coding but it was began with 6

0 Likes
nswaim

I'm also seeing that I'm not connected to the blackberry enterpirse server if that means anything

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

There have been problems world-wide - but services are restored now (according to the BlackBerry services update page).

have you been able to get in and get your email set up now?

0 Likes